Several folks have said that they would like to help with the trouble in McIntosh. But they don't know how.What you can do is this. Pass on the word to boycott McIntosh County, Ga. (non essential (essential is like food, EMC, etc) Businesses, especially the BP (Gas station is a BP not a Texaco) at the Eulonia, Ga. exit that is right next to a feed store off I-95 in McIntosh County, Ga. and real estate, or other investment type situations or even locating businesses here. until the law enforcement gets serious about solving crime here. Tell everyone not to buy real estate, homes or make any investments here. Then when people ask you whytell them that until the get serious about solving the criminal element here, no money will scome to McIntosh County, Ga.Pass the word on and tell everyone that you know. Boycott McIntosh County, Ga. until they get serious about solving crime.Thanks,Dave
What we are asking from our boycott.
(1) All harassment by land, air or sea stop of those of us who have no part of their illegal drug activity or for those of us who are part of this coalition and who at this time are doing no other criminal activity
(2) That law enforcement here is properly equipped to do investigations.
(3) That law enforcement when called actually take a report when we ask them to come out and they actually write it up, and that a copy of the report will actually be available to those of us who call them.
(4) That regular patrols of qualified law enforcement officers patrol our streets at regular intervals each day and when they are called that they respond quickly instead of 45 minutes to and hour or longer.
(5) That no retribution will be taken against anyone who is part of this coalition by any entity or person within or without of McIntosh.
(6) That existing state laws about celebratory gunfire actually be enforced
(7) That law enforcement will actually talk to those who do harass other residents and tell them to cease their activities or face jail. Then actually put them in jail if they don't stop.
(8) That members of this coalition not be followed around or spied on or harassed whether by law enforcement, private agencies, residents, friends or relatives of residents or any other person hired or volunteered or asked to do such activities.
(9) That no "bugs," taps, or "spying" types of devices be legally or illegally attached to any phones or vehicles or positioned from any location so as to spy on any member of this coalition. We are not criminals and should not be treated as such.
(10) All Law enforcement should be certified to be officers, not just folks "sworn in" (unless an emergency arises) who don't know the proper law enforcement procedures.
"When crazy people call you crazy, you know you're sane.
When evil people call you evil, you know that you are a good person.
When lairs call you a liar, you know that you are truthful.
Know who you are and don't let others tell you who you are." - Dave Kitchen