Public Summons Delivered today to Pope Joseph Ratzinger in London by international Tribunal - please post
The Summons (below) was read and posted today by Lydia White Calf outside Westminster Cathedral in London, England where Pope Joseph Ratzinger held a mass. Later, more than 10,000 people marched through the streets, calling among other things for his arrest and trial. The Tribunal to which Ratzinger is being summoned will be convened in London on April 4, 2011.
I had the honor of standing today in the midst of this joyous groundswell of justice in London. I was interviewed on major TV networks and the Reuters news service.
Thank you one and all! The best is yet to come (including video coverage)!
- Kevin Annett
(see attached pictures)
The International Tribunal into
Crimes of Church and State
A Convening of a Forum of Justice under International and Common Law
Cause No. ITCCS – 001 – 2011 UK, Docket 001 A
To: Joseph Ratzinger, aka “The Pope” and Pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church
BE ADVISED that you have been listed as a primary witness in an adjudication of a matter before this Court, which is a Tribunal of International and Indigenous Judges. Your presence is hereby requested on Monday, April 4, 2011 at 10:00 am, at a location to be disclosed, in the City of London, England.
Said Tribunal is convened pursuant to international Law, indigenous tribal Law, the Rule of Natural Law and the Law of Nations. Your presence is required to participate in the examination of issues and questions regarding the following matters and charges:
1. Your responsibility and liability as head of the Roman Catholic Church for the crimes of genocide, murder, warfare, forced removal from traditional lands, slave labour, institutionalized racism, theft of resources, child trafficking and pedophilia, and other crimes against indigenous peoples and children, arising from the Indian Residential School system in Canada established and maintained by Roman Catholic Church and the government of Canada.
2. Your failure to reply or respond to a public Letter of Demand issued to you from the Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared dated February 4, 2008, asking that you identify the burial sites and cause of death of children who died in Indian Residential Schools in Canada established and run by your church.
3. Your promulgation and enforcement of a policy of concealing and denying violence and rape against children within your Church, and your practice of actively concealing, protecting and aiding and abetting child rapists and other criminals within your Church, and of thereby perpetrating an international obstruction of justice.
You may desire to consult with your attorney in regards to this matter, or have an advocate attend the hearings with you. You may submit written documents and materials, but be advised that they do not carry the same weight, or can substitute for or replace, your personal testimony.
BE ADVISED that any failure by you to respond to this PUBLIC SUMMONS, or failure to attend this Tribunal, can be interpreted to mean that you do not dispute the charges made against you laid forth in this document and by witnesses and other material, and may result in a verdict against you made in absentia.
Due to the Nation to Nation status of this issue, involving the original Nations of the North American continent as holders of Allodial Title, and its concern with matters concerning internationally recognized Crimes against Humanity, this Tribunal and its findings will be monitored by human rights specialists and representatives of governments, International agencies, indigenous Nations and the public media.
This Tribunal will be open to the public and the media. Its officers will submit its findings in the form of a final comprehensive report to the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, the International Criminal Court, and other bodies.
Duly Signed and Delivered this 18th Day of September, in the year 2010, in the City of London.
(signed in the original)
Royce White Calf, Elder
Oglala Lakota Nation
Acting Secretary, The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State
American Section: c/o 1000 Walker St., Unit 223, Holly Hill, Florida USA 32117
ITCCS Communication 002 2011 UK, Docket 002
“No matter what a man’s faculties otherwise might be, if he be willing to risk death, and still more, if he suffers it heroically, in the service he has chosen, that fact consecrates him forever.”
— William James
Read and Hear the truth of Genocide in Canada, past and present, at this website: www.hiddenfromhistory.org , and watch Kevin's award-winning documentary film UNREPENTANT on the same website.
UNREPENTANT: Kevin Annett and Canada's Genocide
- Winner, Best Foreign Documentary Film, Los Angeles Independent Film Festival, March 2007, Best Director of a Foreign Documentary, New York Independent Film Festival, October 2006
- Winner, Best Canadian Film, Creation Aboriginal Film Festival, Edmonton, 2009
"As a long time front line worker with the Elders' Council at the Downtown Eastside Women's Centre, I stand behind what Kevin Annett is trying to do for our people. The genocide that continues today and which stemmed from the residential schools needs to be exposed. Kevin Annett helps break the silence, and brings the voice of our people all over the world."
Carol Muree Martin - Spirit Tree Woman
"I gave Kevin Annett his Indian name, Eagle Strong Voice, in 2004 when I adopted him into our Anishinabe Nation. He carries that name proudly because he is doing the job he was sent to do, to tell his people of their wrongs. He speaks strongly and with truth. He speaks for our stolen and murdered children. I ask everyone to listen to him and welcome him."
Chief Louis Daniels - Whispers Wind
Elder, Turtle Clan, Anishinabe Nation
--- On Sat, 9/18/10, firstname.lastname@example.org
Received: Saturday, September 18, 2010, 4:36 PM
still shots from the March in London Sept. 18 2010
Part 2 U.S. Secret Operatives use torture, rape and murder of Indigenous People
Subject: CALL TO UNITY NOW!!!!! Demand Accountability for Serial Rapes of Native Women
Sisters & Brothers, Please take action now by signing the petition demanding accountability for serial rapists of Native Women & Girls, right now there are a mere 178 signatures! Please sign, then pass this far & wide.
Thank you for all you do,
Demand Accountability for Serial Rapes of Native Women
"When crazy people call you crazy, you know you're sane.
When evil people call you evil, you know that you are a good person.
When lairs call you a liar, you know that you are truthful.
Know who you are and don't let others tell you who you are." - Dave Kitchen