Posted By: Eddie Sherman
To: Members in National Indian Child Welfare Association
Dear NICWA Cause Members:
The most current issue of NICWA’s “Pathways Practice Digest”, about the AI/AN child welfare field, is online at http://www.nicwa.org/pathways/.
What is Pathways?
A practical forum for services to American Indian children & families, Pathways Practice Digest gives you:
- News about what is happening in the field
- Opportunities in technical assistance
- Networking information
- Ideas about programs that are working
- Knowledge about funding sources
- Ideas about ICWA implementation
- Information about difficult-to-place children
In the Spring 2010 Issue
- 25 Years of "Positive Indian Parenting"
- A Historic Survey Project on Childhood Violence Begins
- Alaska ICWA Case May Go to the U.S. Supreme Court
- Where Your NICWA Donation Funds Go
- Canadian and U.S. Child Welfare Have Mutual Challenges, Frustrations
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact:
NICWA Executive Communications Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org 503.222.4044, ext. 133